You’ve heard all about the importance of using Facebook to grow your business. You know that it has a large user base. You realize that it can help you find new customers. But actually doing marketing on Facebook is a whole other story.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a little pocket guide to navigating Facebook?
You’re in luck: the psychics at Verticalresponse have read your mind. In order to make your life a little bit easier and help you break through all of the clutter on Facebook to finally get the results you’ve been hearing about, they created the infographic featured below.
- Posts with fewer than 80 characters received 66% more engagement than lengthier counterparts. (Tweet This Stat)
- Question posts have 92% higher comment rates than non-question posts. (Tweet This Stat)
- Posts that have a question located at the end have a 15% higher overall interaction rate and a 2x higher comment rate than those asked in the middle of a post. (Tweet This Stat)
- 82% of people think Facebook is a good place to interact with brands. (Tweet This Stat)
- The number one reason 73% of social media users “unliked” a brand on Facebook was because the brand posted too frequently. (Tweet This Stat)