Milestone carefully tailored the methodology to the specific needs of InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco, while following sophisticated search engine guidelines. The goal of the new website is to drive search and mobile traffic for the property, leading to increased online revenue.
What Milestone Did:
1. Research – Developed a holistic digital marketing strategy by first conducting thorough research regarding the location of the hotel, other local attractions/demand generators, and the unique positioning of the business.
2. Content Creation – Once the strategy was finalized, Milestone created search engine optimized content for the website. Each page was focused on a unique keyword theme or category, making it more search engine friendly.
3. Design – Milestone customized the architecture and design of the site to reflect the unique selling points of the hotel, while using the latest Google webmaster and SEO guidelines. Overall, the goal is to provide informative content in a simple, easy to navigate website architecture that makes it easy for travelers to make a reservation.
4. Promotion – Several promotion strategies were implemented for the property, including organic and local promotion.
5. Social Media – As social media continue to influence search, Milestone implemented several social media sharing features on the site to encourage social engagement.
The website launched on October 26, 2012. Since then, the website has been performing extremely well!
Milestone also recently won two awards for the design and online marketing strategies of Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco’s hotel website:
Lauren Adams, Product Marketing Specialist
Jamie Lesperance, Sales & Marketing Specialist
Ready for amazing ROI through a well-developed online marketing strategy? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 492-9055.
Source: Paid Search