“Ideas are a dime a dozen. People who implement them are priceless.” –Mary Kay Ash, Founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics, Inc.
That is the answer you’ll hear many GKIC members give when asked what helped them get to the next level.
The next logical question is…
What caused them to take massive action?
Many entrepreneurs tell me…”I know what I need to do, I just can’t seem to get things implemented.”
If this sounds like you, that’s because entrepreneurs are idea people. You come up with the ideas that will make a difference. You are the architects of change. But as idea people, often you struggle with the discipline to put everything in place and get things finished.
A lot of entrepreneurs are starters, but not necessarily finishers. So stop beating yourself up. You did one of the most important pieces of implementation when you put your idea into action and started your business. That in itself is a huge accomplishment.
But now it’s time to take your business to the next level. So how do you do this?
You become a “finisher.”
For instance, let’s say you’ve opened your business and have customers, but your business isn’t consistently attracting your ideal customer. This means it’s time to finish your customer attraction system so that you attract new prospects on auto-pilot.
Or let’s say you are attracting customers regularly, but have to continually find new ones. That means you need to complete a follow-up system to keep customers coming back so you don’t have to constantly start over.
It’s important to finish what you start. And if your business is started, but not necessarily growing, then there is unfinished business.
Here are five tips guaranteed to help you become a “finisher:”
1) Play to your strength. If you are the kind of person who starts things but has trouble completing them, then surround yourself with people who are good at finishing things. You have the idea, now put someone else in charge of seeing it through to the end.
2) Create uninterrupted time blocks. It’s easy to put your own projects on the back burner and put your customers and clients needs first. But you must make it a priority to spend time on doing projects for your own business if you want to grow your business. Schedule time in your day, week, month and year to work on things you need to do to move your business forward.
3) Set up accountability measures. We always talk about measuring results of campaigns, but we frequently don’t measure our personal actions. Get yourself in a group or mastermind. Find a mentor. Get involved with others to help hold yourself accountable to help you finish the things that you start.
4) Share your ideas with others. Don’t be afraid to share your ideas. Sharing your ideas with others and asking for feedback will help you implement and accomplish more than you ever thought possible. It’s like a magic wand. When you expose your ideas to a lot of others—especially other entrepreneurs, that is when your business will grow best.
Sharing your enthusiasm for your business will draw others to you and open new doors for you to expand your ideas and business. Plus, because you’ve now gotten people excited about your ideas—it’s like built in accountability—and seeing their enthusiasm for your ideas will spur you to take more action
5) Don’t over-complicate things. There is genius in doing things the simplest way possible. Stop thinking your business is different and copy the systems and strategies successful businesses are using. In other words, don’t reinvent the wheel.
Use these five tips to help you follow through on your ideas and implement more. Because when you take action and put things in place—that’s when you’ll start making more money. And when you finish more of what you start and implement the money-generating strategies that see your idea to fruition, that’s when you’ll multiply your income dramatically and take your business to a whole new level.
NOTE: One of the #1 things GKIC members credit for taking massive action is attending Fast Implementation Bootcamp. They say it was the jump start they needed to REALLY implement the money-making strategies they needed to multiply their income and take them to the next level.
Like 2013 GKIC Marketer of the Year, Jimmy Nicholas who was in the red when he traveled 3000 miles to attend a Fast Implementation Bootcamp. The massive action he took as a result caused him to increase his profits by 600%.
Register NOW for our next Bootcamp where you’ll discover:
For more information or to register now, visit www.gkic.com/bootcamp or call 1-800-871-0147.
Source: Dan Kennedy