Professional Web Design Technical Tips
What determines a professional web design from an amateur design? Check out this article on what makes us better.
10 Professional Web Design Geek Tips:
Successful Website campaigns have several essential elements in common.
- Every Website must Stimulate a response.
- Every Website must Open minds.
- A Website must Engage the right people.
- A website must Ring true.
- Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
- Offer a site map to your users with links that point to the important parts of your site. If the site map has an extremely large number of links, you may want to break the site map into multiple pages.
- Keep the links on a given page to a reasonable number.
- Create a useful, information-rich site, and write pages that clearly and accurately describe your content.
- Try to use text instead of images to display important names, content, or links. The Google crawler doesn’t recognize text contained in images. If you must use images for textual content, consider using the “ALT” attribute to include a few words of descriptive text.
- Most Important: Think about the words users would type to find your pages, and make sure that your site actually includes those words within it.
Professional Web Design Tips from The Big Sites:
This is a great Info-graphic describing the anatomy of an effective web design.
Professional Web Design Tips
Thanks for reading.