Newsletters are a lot like a big cannon. A newsletter can provide lots of firepower and has a far-reaching effect that can spread out over a broad area. Like a cannon, a newsletter has a way of scattering and demoralizing the competition. When used regularly, a newsletter can have a positive impact on growing your customer base.
I know that anywhere from 50% to 70% of my private clients can be traced back as subscribers to my newsletter.
That’s a big chunk of business I would never have if I didn’t put out a newsletter.
Here are six important tips to remember when putting together a newsletter:
• The information should relate back to your product or service IF it is useful and entertaining
• Feature or focus on different consumer groups who might use your particular product or service – maybe one month direct the messaging to seniors, the next month talk to people on a budget looking to save
• Be sure to recognize and thank people who have given you referrals – it gives them a reason to give you even more referrals and it creates an incentive for others to do the same
• A newsletter is a great way to promote a new product or service, or create attention and excitement about a secondary product or service that you would like to promote
• Include articles, facts or information that should be passed along and shared with others – this also stimulates referrals
• Keep articles light, breezy and simple – don’t get too technical or give too much detail – a newsletter should entertain and inform, not confuse
If you’re not sending out a monthly newsletter to your customers, clients or patients you’re missing out on a huge opportunity to grow your business. You’re also losing money. If your competition is sending out a newsletter, they have a much better chance of sooner or later stealing away your customers. That means they will be taking money right out of your pocket.
GKIC makes it easy to get started and keep it going when it comes to creating a newsletter. Take advantage of a special offer this weekend only on the Newsletter Blueprints by going here now.
Dan Kennedy, GKIC
P.S. If your newsletter is not interesting, informational and entertaining no one is going to read it and nothing is going to happen. After reviewing all kinds of newsletters, we’ve created a winning formula to make sure your newsletter gets opened, gets read and gets passed around. Click here to find out how to create newsletters that get noticed. And if you act by midnight Monday, February 23rd you can SAVE BIG off our regular price.
Source: Dan Kennedy