“When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” –Willie Nelson
Today in the U.S. we are celebrating Thanksgiving Day. A national holiday, it is a day that is traditionally dedicated to serving turkey, eating too much, football, and family moments.
It is also a day for giving thanks.
While everyone at GKIC is enjoying the day with their families and friends, we did want to drop a quick email to let you know how fortunate we feel to have you as a member of our GKIC community.
In fact, we wanted to take time to let you know how truly thankful we are for YOU.
Which is why today’s email is dedicated to six reasons we are grateful to have you as one of our GKIC faithful.
We are thankful for you because you…
- Are a remarkable person.The caliber of our GKIC members is spectacular. Smart, funny, deep-thinking, creative, thought-leaders are just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of the people we meet day in, day out when speaking with GKIC members.
- Encourage us to be our best. Because you demand and expect the best of us (as you should,) this helps push us to be better. To always strive to improve. To deliver better content, better programs, and better results.
- “Get it.” Let’s face it. As a business owner, not everyone in your life gets what you do or why you push so hard. It’s great to be around people who get it. So thanks for striving to be your best and understanding why we at GKIC do the same.
- Said “yes.” We know it takes a lot these days to put your trust in a business. Especially because there is so much misinformation about what really works. We appreciate that you continue to put your trust in us…
- Stick around. We’ve had a lot of members who have been with us for years. And others who, while they haven’t been members as long, have stuck around beyond their first online event, live event, or purchase. That means a lot to us. Without you, we would never be able to continue doing what we do.
- Share your great ideas and successes with us and other GKIC members. Every day we receive emails, letters, and packages sharing results you received from a campaign. Or ideas about how you adapted a strategy you read in one of our newsletters, and so on. This coming together to share ideas –of what is working—and what isn’t working—is what helps make ALL of us more successful.
Source: Dan Kennedy