Many digital marketers know a lot of details about SEO, but they have trouble with the big picture.
One of the most important skills you can develop is getting a quick snapshot of a website’s SEO. All it takes is ten minutes. And you don’t need any expensive tools.
You can use this step-by-step process to determine your own website’s health, to find out how your competitors are doing, and to discover what needs to be done to improve your SEO.
What I’m going to show you here is a broad overview process. This doesn’t get into the nitty-gritty of a full SEO analysis, nor does it explore offsite SEO in a detailed way. The goal is quick-and-dirty pulse-taking. Here’s the process:
- Step 1: Find out the domain authority.
- Step 2: Determine the site load time.
- Step 3: Check for a sitemap.
- Step 4: Check the robots.txt.
- Step 5: Check for meta content.
- Step 6: Check for H-tags.
- Step 7: Check for onsite content.
- Step 8: Test keywords.
The post How to Score Your Website’s SEO in 10 Minutes or Less appeared first on JZ-ART.
Source: JZ-ArtHow to Score Your Website’s SEO in 10 Minutes or Less by Charles