Session: How to Increase Mobile Traffic to Your Website with Responsive Design & Local Optimization
Date: Wednesday – August 13th, 2014
Time: 11:00 am -1:00 pm
Location: Antlers at Vail, 680 Lionshead Place Vail, Colorado (CO) 81657 USA
Session Description: Join Milestone and learn about responsive web design websites and how a well-defined mobile strategy can boost mobile traffic to your website and drive direct bookings. Topics covered include:
- Web and SEO strategy to capture mobile visitors,
- Understanding responsive, dynamic serving, and mobile sites and which strategy is best for your hotel,
- The importance of a correct and consistent business UNAP (Url, Name, Address, and Phone Number),
- The importance of Google+ to your hotel’s online performance,
- Practical guides on enhancing your hotel’s search engine visibility, driving traffic to your site, and converting lookers into bookers.
Presented by: Bob Kippola , Sr. Director of Business Development
Bob Kippola is the Sr. Director of Business Development at Milestone Internet Marking. With his enthusiastic and engaging style, Bob is able to communicate complex technology concepts clearly. Audiences appreciate his ability to present topics that are both informative to the new comer, and challenging to the expert regarding almost any travel technology.
How to Drive Mobile Users and Reservations to Your Hotel’s Website? [Educational Session]
Source: Paid Search