Date & Time: Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Duration: 30 Minutes
Session: Hotel Marketing Snapshot & How to Budget for 2015
In this session, we’ll discuss how to structure your hotel’s Internet marketing budget and how to plan for the new year. Our panel of experts will cover:
- Tips and tricks for boosting effectiveness of your marketing spend – some quick/easy-to-implement ideas for little wins.
- Look at industry benchmarks and guidelines, including organic, local, paid, and social.
- Where should hotels be spending their Internet marketing dollars
- We’ll also provide a practical digital marketing checklist and bonus whitepaper “How to Optimize Your Hotel’s Google+ Business Page”
- David King, Director of Business Development
- Heidi Bitar, Senior Director of Client Services
- Dan Kipp, Account Strategist | Team Lead
- Lauren Adams, Product Marketing Specialist (Moderator)
Hotel Marketing Snapshot & How to Budget for 2015 [Webinar]
Source: Paid Search