Our new workflow enhancement plug-in has been updated with many bug fixes and a few new enhancements!
In V1, you could:
- Access FX & Presets quickly
- Create FX Shortcuts
- Create FX Overrides
- Export Snapshot with PNG
- Automatic Snapshot Tool & Gallery
- + MORE!
In V1.0.1 we added even more!
- Custom Shortcut Key
- Import + Export Settings file
- Tab to Presets in search results
- Over a dozen bug fixes!
After Effects Requirements:
Adobe After Effects CC and above (Including CC2014 Sorry no CS6)
DOWNLOAD FX Console V1.0.1 PLUG-IN: For After Effects!
CHANGELOG: FX Console v1.0.1
Nov 01, 2016
- Added – A new feature to allow users to choose a custom shortcut to open the main popup (look in the preferences window)
- Added – Export/Import preferences
- Updaed – The TAB key now jumps between effects and presets in the search results.
- Fixed – The delete button in the gallery and also the delete key opening the confirmation dialog even if there was no image selected
- Fixed – Installer crash when installing in windows for the first time (when creating the dir: ProgramData/VideoCopilot)
- Fixed – VideoCopilot directory not created in OSX causing the settings not to be saved
- Fixed – Main popup was hidden behind other panels for some people
- Fixed – Crash when double clicking the bar that separates the thumbnails from the preview in the gallery
- Fixed – Crash in AE CC when running the script (only crashed the very first version of AE CC)
- Fixed – Support for multiple monitors
- Fixed – In windows, the main popup wouldn’t show if the main AE window wasn’t selected (happened if the user had floating panels selected)
- Fixed – Crash when opening settings and gallery in OSX with multiple monitors
- Fixed – Crash in windows with AE installed with languages with accents, like Portuguese, Deutsch or French
- Fixed – Invalid text showing on the Mac if AE installed with a different locale than US
- Fixed – Invalid AE installation options showing in the installer (belonging to other SO / Partition), fixed only for versions starting with CC 2015, older ones may still show.
- Fixed – Error code 120
Source: Video Copilot