In today’s free tutorial I’m going to show you the number one secret to Create Online Videos That Sell!
I’m going to show you how to attract your ideal clients through Facebook and YouTube Video – the two hottest video platforms today!
Wayne Gretzky is one of my favorite sports figures … He’s also a smart business man.
If YOUR BUSINESS were a HOCKEY PUCK – where would it be going?
It’s no secret. The future of the INTERNET (and thus your business) is video.
We went from a few channels to millions of channels (Facebook Video, YouTube Video) in less than a decade.
(Uhh Ohh, I’m dating myself here – yes, I’m in my 30’s and yes, I know what the Dinosaurs were like).
Did you know that YouTube is the second largest search engine? Getting more searches than Bing or Yahoo?
At World Class Media, we specialize in online video marketing. We had a our highest ever month, and we used video to pull in over $185,000 in one month, just using online video and advertising. How much did we spend on advertising on Facebook that month? We spent around $3,000.
Not a bad return … $185K in revenue and only $3,000 in spend.
NOTE: Of course we have built a list for our clients to over 30,000 people. But we regularly make over 100K a month in online sales. So I know what I’m talking about …
Now let’s go over why VIDEO is so important for your business:
- YouTube has over a billion users — almost one-third of all people on the Internet — and every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views.
- YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- The number of hours people spend watching videos (aka watch time) on YouTube is up 60% y/y, the fastest growth we’ve seen in 2 years.
- The number of people watching YouTube per day is up 40% y/y since March 2014.
- The number of users coming to YouTube who start at the YouTube homepage, similar to the way they might turn on their TV, is up more than 3x y/y.
- 80% of YouTube’s views are from outside of the U.S.
- YouTube has launched local versions in more than 70 countries.
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 76 different languages (covering 95% of the Internet population).
- Once users are on YouTube, they are spending more time per session watching videos. On mobile, the average viewing session is now more than 40 minutes, up more than 50% y/y.
- The number of hours people spent watching videos on mobile is up 100% y/y.
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
Source: Google – https://www.youtube.com/yt/press/statistics.html
I’m giving some training on how to CREATE LAUNCH MAINTAIN AND GROW AN ONLINE PRODUCT USING VIDEO.
You can sign up here:
I used to be a starving artist. I think artists create the future – they are the dreamers of better conditions, solutions to problems.
Everyone is some kind of artist, think about it, playing golf is an art; cooking is an art. dressing in the morning is an art.
Ask your readers what they think about the topic.
The post Amazing Digital Video Marketing: The Most Important Secret appeared first on World Class Media.
Source: World Class Media