Have you noticed a trend of people creating more detailed guides? You know, ones similar to my guides on SEO, growth hacking, content marketing, or landing page optimization that I have released on Quick Sprout?
What you may not know is that although I was the one to make the creation of detailed guides popular, I wasn’t the first one to come up with the concept. I actually borrowed the idea from Moz, who released the beginner’s guide to SEO a few years ago.
When they released an article talking about the fact that the guide has received over a million visitors to-date, I decided to take that model and streamline it by producing a new guide each month.
So far, I’ve created 10 guides:
- Beginner’s Guide to Online Marketing
- Advanced Guide to SEO
- Advanced Guide to Content Marketing
- Advanced Guide to Link Building
- Definitive Guide to Copywriting
- Definitive Guide to Growth Hacking
- Definitive Guide to Landing Page Optimization
- The Complete Guide to Building Your Blog Audience
- Double Your Traffic in 30 Days
- Double Your Conversions in 30 Days
When I first started out, some of the guides only received 68,319 visitors, while others received 128,582 visitors, but I quickly learned what to do and what not to do. Since then, all of my guides have been getting at least 361,494 visitors.
If you want to create guides that generate hundreds of thousand of visitors, here is what you have to do: Read More
A Guide on How To Create a Guide That’ll Drive You 361,494 Visitors
by Ada Dowell