The Pines Resort is an independent lakefront resort in the heart of Yosemite National Park. Nestled within a towering pine forest along the shores of Bass Lake, the Pines Resort provides exceptional mountain lodging in one of the world’s most beautiful natural settings. To showcase this hidden jewel, the property enlisted Milestone Internet Marketing to develop a website that not only emulates the features of the property but is also optimized for search and focused on conversion.
Milestone’s Strategy: Understanding our client and their goals is our first step. We then build a comprehensive, synergistic strategy based on this information and unique selling points to compete in the ever-changing digital world. Having a solid website is great, but if the website is not supported with rich content, SEO optimization, social signals, and paid search, clients are missing visitors and hurting the bottom line.
Milestone’s strategy for the Pines Resort included:
- Stunning visual and responsive web design to provide a user friendly experience for visitors from all devices (desktop, tablet, mobile),
- In-depth keyword research and well-defined web strategy,
- Custom search optimized content and metadata,
- Developing the website on the award winning GalexiTM CMS 6.0– Milestone’s sophisticated content management system platform optimized for search, mobile, voice, social, and conversion,
- Integration of social media sharing and navigation features to expand marketing reach and increase social audience and engagement,
- Comprehensive linking of the website with organic and local promotion partners,
- Optimized paid search marketing initiatives.
Outstanding Results: Milestone’s well-defined hotel marketing strategy had amazing results for The Pines Resort since the website launched in January of 2015. Year-over-year comparison shows (January to March):
- 265% average monthly increase in revenue
- $175k in additional revenue for January to March 2015
- 151% increase in traffic
- 65% sent to booking engine rate (industry average 20%)
To learn more about our award-winning designs and strategies, please attend Milestone’s Digital Marketing Conference in Santa Clara, CA on September 14-15, 2015. For more information about this conference, please click Milestone Digital Marketing Conference.
Lauren Adams, Product Marketing Specialist
$175K In Additional Revenue From Responsive Hotel Website Design For Independent Resort [Case Study]
Source: Paid Search